Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'll be writing for Vouge some day.. Just wait



Ciao fellow Fashion Gurus', Shopaholics, & Shoe Junkies.
I'm Linzee, I created this blog; lipgloss&liner. Based upon this quote,
"All dolled up with lip gloss and liner men be asking my age, I'm likechill, I'm just a minor"- Author Unknown.
I'm currently a highschool student, but I intend to graduate, & get it a degree in something i absolutly love! I want to major in Journalism, and minor in fashion. I'm up for anything, and can't wait to see what life decides to do with me next. I will not apologize for who I am, what I do, or how I speak, what I believe in or what I stand for. I have crated the person I am, and that person- is a work of my own genius. My inspiration to create this was, Krysta Lyon.
I'm not sure if she knows this but I love you, & I look up too you.

1 comment:

  1. Aw sweetie I love you too & I am SO proud of you for putting this together. I know it well be amazing. let me know if you need ANY help. && send all your friends to my site too

    www.thekcloset.blogspot.com

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete